Friday, March 11, 2016

Introduction to Me!

Welcome to my new blog!  To tell you a little bit about myself, I have been a librarian for over 8 years,  I live in North Carolina and my favorite types of books to read are erotica, romance, science fiction and any combination of them!  I do throw in a random book on other topics, usually crafting, gardening, cooking, or the latest book that's being made into a movie!

I love to travel especially to the beach, which is convenient because North Carolina has a lot of them!  I also love to craft, sooo much!  I am one of those people that moves from craft to craft teaching myself through books, trial and error and the occasional class or online video.  Then I keep making my new craft until my house is overloaded with them and I don't know what to do with them all!

In this blog, I'll regularly share my latest craft project, some that I have done in the past, and my latest reads.  I have a lot of both!

No comments:

Post a Comment