What you need:
- Instant Coffee: 1 Cup + 2 Tablespoons
- Powdered Creamer: 1 Cup + 2 Tablespoons
- Unsweetened Cocoa: 6 Tablespoons
- Sugar: 1 1/2 Cups
- 9 crushed peppermint candies
Tips I've discovered over the years:
- The instant coffee crystals don't allows mix as well. I find it easier to grind them into a powder.
- Crushing the candies means they don't dissolve well. I find that grinding them into a powder works best.
- Make sure you measure pre-grind, because a lot more powder fits in your measuring cups than the crystals.