Saturday, June 18, 2016

Secret Pleasure by Lora Leigh



The next book in the Bound Hearts series is finally out!  I don't know about you, but it has been quite some time since I've seen a book from this series.  I almost didn't remember where we left it, or with who would be a better way to put it.  Alyssa Hampstead is a character that we've seen in other books as a side character, the same with Sebastian (I'm not sure about Shane).  

With this story, we get the background story that lead both of these characters into the previous situations.  On top of that we get the hot and action packed, page turning goodness, that is usually a Lora Leigh novel. I really loved Alyssa's strength and the triplets chemistry is off the charts.  Sebastian and Shane balance each others personalities wonderfully and have that perfect balance of protective instinct and dominant personality. 

A wonderful read, four years in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment