Saturday, September 24, 2016

Review: Apprentice in Death by J.D. Robb

Apprentice in Death Apprentice in Death by J.D. Robb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a big fan of the In Death series by J. D. Robb. The characters are fun to read about and some of the technology they have in the future are incredibly fun and I'd love to own! Ms. Roberts doesn't disappoint with the newest addition to the series. The case is a little predictable if you watch cop shows but still interesting and fun to follow. But the true draw are Eve Dallas and her wonderful relationship to husband, Roarke.

How their personalities clash and interact, his help with her murder cases and the large group of friends they've made over the years are still the best parts of the books. We get to see Mavis and Leonardo with daughter, Bella, Nadine Furst, which we haven't seen a lot of in recent books, Trina and many more. I really loved the different discoveries Eve makes about herself and her influence on products that Roarke develops for his business because of her. I do wish that there had been more personal interactions between all of the characters and must admit that if they hadn't shown the birthday party they'd been talking about during the book I wouldn't have liked this book nearly as much! All in all are great addition to the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment