Saturday, October 15, 2016

Review: Forgotten Visions by Lia Davis

Forgotten Visions Forgotten Visions by Lia Davis
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed this book! It has been a long time since I've found a paranormal romance story that involved witches that I've actually liked. Ms. Davis introduced plenty of interesting characters that were in the middle of their lives from the get go. I was a bit thrown at first when I thought the characters were about 18 or 19 years old, and I'm REALLY sick of romances with characters that are so extremely young. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were in their late twenties/early thirties and still living with family because that's what powerful witch coven families did.

I also really enjoyed the Divinity versus witch distinction and the crazy demon-villains were great. Kalissa and Ayden's interactions were wonderful and both of their powers were covet-worthy. This leads really nicely into what should be a fun, easy to read series. I've actually already pre-ordered the next book in the series which comes out soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment