Saturday, December 3, 2016

Review: Mischief and the Masters

Mischief and the Masters Mischief and the Masters by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVE reading Cherise Sinclair's novels!!! She is such an amazing author! I'm a big fan of BDSM novels and she, in my opinion, is one of the greatest! Every novel of Ms. Sinclair's that I've ever read has been amazing and this one is just as good. The love the Masters of the Shadowlands series. All of the Masters from the club are unique and interesting and all of the subs are just as mischievous and submissively sweet.

Having read the past books in this series, I've previously read about the mischievous Uzuri and the pranks she's played on various characters throughout the series. So it was really fun to finally see that she has her own novel. It was unexpected to see that she had two Doms and not one, but after much reflection I could see the foreshadowing of this in the last book. Her back story was heart warming and interesting and played well with the personalities of cousins Max and Alaister. They familial relationship and history leading them into this type of relationship was believable and fun to read. All in all, a page turner that kept me up reading late into the wee hours of the morning!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment