Saturday, January 14, 2017

Review: Bound Together by Christine Feehan

Bound Together Bound Together by Christine Feehan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I would give this book a 4.5 stars rating if Goodreads would let me do half stars! I have been looking forward to this novel for quite some time and was lucky enough to receive an ARC copy.  I'm a big fan of most of Christine Feehan's novels. This one was as great as I was hoping for. If you've read any of the other books in this series or the Sea Haven series, which comes first in this series progression then you know to expect that this book is both wrapping up the Sisters of the Heart series and leading to the next series which will probably be the Torpedo Ink series.

I really liked that Blythe and Viktor had a history pre-novel and we're coming into it five years after he left and she thinks he abandoned her. There's no need for them to go throough a getting to know you period. It's all about forgiveness, accepting the consequences of actions, and getting a more realistic view of each other. It was great! I really liked how Viktor had built her up as the savior for his tarnished group of horror survivors also known as the Torpedo Ink club members. It was great that she's built up in their minds so much that they bring her scarred kids that they've rescued from atrocious situations like they're lost and stray kittens! You can easily see Viktor and Blythe's house becoming this huge monstrosity because they keep having to add on for the new kids that the group brings to her to help 'fix.'

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment