Saturday, April 29, 2017

Homemade Liquid Coffee Creamer

I recently discovered how easy it is to make your own Liquid Coffee Creamer.  Here's what you need:

Sweetened Condensed Milk
Half and Half
Flavoring ingredients of your choice

There's not even any need to have specific measurements.  Dump your can of sweetened condensed milk into a bowl, add the half and half.  Less half and half will make for a sweeter concoction more will go further and not be as sweet.  Then add the flavoring of your choice.  I've used store bought liquid flavorings and ingredients.

Ideas for flavoring:

Cocoa powder
Peppermint candies ground into powder
Nutmeg
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Baking flavoring
Coffee flavor liquids
Cinnamon

I haven't tried these myself but they might work:
Caramel Sauce/syrup
Nutella

There are probably plenty of other things you can use as well.  Blend all the ingredients together for a few minutes with a mixer.  Pour into good sealalbe containers, mason jars for instance.  I've also used a cleaned out store-bought creamer container.  Sometimes I've had to shake them to remix before I use it in my coffee i.e. good seal containers.  Add embellishments to the jars and give as gifts in you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment